Terrain countertops utilize a particle board core material finished either a high pressure laminate (HPL) top surface with self edge (SE) or 3mm edgeband (3ME) or a Veneer (VEN) top surface with 3mm wood edge (3MW). Worksurface undersides are finished with a balanced backer to provide the greatest resistance to deflection.
- Core Board: 1‐1/8” thick 47 lbs density particle board
- Backer Sheet: Brown Phenalic
- Adhesive: High Solids Water based Contact Adhesive
- Standard Laminates: For design options, versatility, performance and price it’s also one of the best values in surfacing. State‐of‐the‐art design and manufacturing now let laminate be itself, or almost anything you want it to be. All laminates are commercially rated and may also contribute to LEED® certification, having received SCS certification for recycled content and both GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® Children & Schools certification for Low Emitting Products. Which means that beyond being among the most diverse materials available, they also happen to be among the best.
- Standard Veneers: This product consists of natural wood veneer laminated to a backer material. Veneers are flat cut and book matched. DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surface: Flowing, virtually seamless, organic shapes, bold effects of color and translucency — if it can be imagined, it can be created with DuPont™ Corian® solid surface.