Terrain tables utilize a particle board core material finished either a thermally fused laminate (TFL) top surface with 3mm edgeband (3ME), a high pressure laminate (HPL) top surface with self edge (SE) or 3mm edgeband (3ME), a Veneer (VEN) top surface with 3mm wood edge (3MW), proud front wood edge (PFW) or wood bull nose (WBN) or DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surface material (COR). Undersides are finished with a balanced backer to provide the greatest resistance to deflection.
- Core Board: 1‐1/8” thick 47 lbs density particle board
- Backer Sheet: Brown Phenalic
- Adhesive: High Solids Water based Contact Adhesive
- Standard Laminates: For design options, versatility, performance and price it’s also one of the best values in surfacing. State‐of‐the‐art design and manufacturing now let laminate be itself, or almost anything you want it to be. All laminates are commercially rated and may also contribute to LEED® certification, having received SCS certification for recycled content and both GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality and GREENGUARD® Children & Schools certification for Low Emitting Products. Which means that beyond being among the most diverse materials available, they also happen to be among the best.
- Standard Veneers: This product consists of natural wood veneer laminated to a backer material. Veneers are flat cut and book matched.
- DuPont™ Corian® Solid Surface: Flowing, virtually seamless, organic shapes, bold effects of color and translucency — if it can be imagined, it can be created with DuPont™ Corian® solid surface.
Conference Tables built to your unique requirements including sizes, shapes, finishes, power/data and technology integration.
Terrain café tables from Renewed Environments are available in many sizes, shapes and finishes.
Terrain training tables from Renewed Environments are available in many sizes, shapes and finishes.
Multi-purpose rooms are becoming more popular as businesses try to do more with less space. Flips and nest tables are easy to set up, move and store.
Research has shown that having a palette of posture can alleviate fatigue, help avoid chronic workplace injuries and increase wellbeing and productivity.
Our occasional tables range from modern designs including cylinders, cubes, and other unique shapes, to more traditional coffee and end tables.
Putting your logo on a table top is a great way to personalize your space and promote your brand.